Friday, March 9, 2012

The Elephant in the Room...



I've been making progress on the Elephant. I spent six hours yesterday just gluing on those purple scraps of paper. The smell of modge podge permeates the house and I can't tell you how tired I am of having it stuck to my fingers.

For those of you that don't know, this is a project for our local Habitat for Humanity Salvage Art Show.  Participants were given a $20 voucher to spend at the Habitat ReStore to shop for materials. We got the foil duct tape and the dryer hose from there and the rest of the materials were from around the house such as newspapers, plastic bags and cardboard for the structure.


I'm hoping to finish up today....here I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment